Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Cards or the light bill??

Merry Christmas!
“For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6).

Harper, David and Causey

2007

*I wanted to do Christmas cards, but we had to eat this month so i just put it on the blog! We didn't do our normal Christmas card photo session, so this picture will have to do!! I mean we don't even have on coordinating outfits and my dad didn't photo shop out my "problem areas"! Hope everyone has a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!! All our love!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

easy one: Christmas cards

Jenny said...

tell me about it. i'd rather eat, AND EAT I WILL! I too will be blogging my card and not mailing any this year--no time and postage is too dang high. your family is still cute despite no matching outfits and no photoshopping;)

lots of love