Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My favorite things


My name is Causey and these are some of my favorite things
1) "outside, ball" which involves throwing the tennis ball for Maizy
2) "street" "barn" watching Sesame Street and Barney
3) eating- she out ate 2, two year old little boys yesterday, their mom's said "does she always eat this much...."
4) "write" coloring
5) "blue" blueberries, "straw" strawberries, "bread" "wa-wa"
6) drinking the bath water from my pink Kroger cup
7) head butting Maizy
8) sliding, any slide any where
9) story time at the library, loves to clap, stomp and say "Yeah" at the wrong time
10) waving and saying "hi" to strangers at the grocery store and then getting shy when they respond
11) handing other children things and saying "thank you"
12) "rock" which is short for Rock-a-by baby, where Tweetie swings me violently around in the air
13) "baby proofing" my parents house, by handing my mom all the objects she isn't suppose to play with
14) "go, car" going anywhere, with anyone, whoever will take her somewhere
15) singing Old McDonald
16) asking "what's that?" about 452 times a day
17)"two" asking to be thrown on to the bed on the count of three
18) me, i am her favorite person (OK next to Maizy, Tweetie, Papa and Liz)
19) screaming when i try to take her from Elizabeth at a restaurant
20) chocolate cake, with a fork, please

1 comment:

The Quinns said...

Ok, first you forgot that Weeza is her BEST FRIEND and secondly, I am only on the list because I give her the chocolate cake with a fork bc I am not Mama who has to deal with the sugar crash later. But really- Weeza was offended bc Causey IS her favorite thing!