Saturday, February 7, 2009

Causerina Ballerina

She got tired of wearing it correctly!
I think tulle is a good look on her!!








I'm ready for my recital..................!!



Biz bought her this adorable tutu, she refused to have anything to do with it when she opened it at her house but as soon as she got home she wouldn't take it off!! She screams..."tutu, tutu..head, head! Twirl, twirl!"
And also a special thanks to Libby for my new blog look, don't know how she did it, but i am thankful!!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

She is a natural ballerina and clown! So adorable. I love your new blog makeover!

Gracie said...

Your blog looks great. One day maybe I will learn to decorate my own blog and stop making Katie do it all. Causey is way too cute. I am coming to Memphis in a few weeks to visit Cheslea, and I would love to see yall. I want to make the trip before I go back to school. I will call you.