Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby Mullet, no more

So i finally did it, i cut the baby mullet! I just woke up one day and decided it was "hair cut day''! I headed off to Walgreen's to stock up on all things "off limits" in hopes of helping her through this big day! Off course once we got there, she hopped right up in the chair, stuck her hand out for the ring pop and didn't make a sound! I cried and she just checked herself out in the mirror!! She looks like such a big girl!! (I hate it, i miss my baby curls)




Outside waiting for the appointment (me early, what, never)


You have been holding out on me mom, this is great!!


Yes, that would be a round brush she is using to "style" my child's hair, granted she is my child and must be able to use a round brush, but honestly there are days she wont even let me brush it!!




Big girl!




1 comment:

The Quinns said...

I miss the Causey Mullet! She had her very own style! The new cut looks cute- I actually liked it better Harper-styled than haircut lady styled- but did you tell Causey's stylist that your roll brush is as big as your child's head? If you came at me with that thing I wouldn't let you either!