Wednesday, May 30, 2007

David's big day!


This will be Davids first father's day--Causey and i came up with some reasons why we love him!


1) He helps cook, does all the heavy cleaning and pays the bills

2) Even though Casuey screams whenever he trys to hold her he keeps on trying

3) He is my best friend

4) He is working his butt off to provide his family with a secure future

5) He fans Causey's butt when he changes her diaper to make sure its dry

6) He says he hunts to provide food for his family

7) He is surrounded by women (me, Maizy and Causey) at home and he loves it

8) He keeps telling Causey he will work untill she takes over his practice

9) He wants to start saving for her wedding

10) He makes huge sacrifices so Causey and I can have all that we need!


-David you are my best friend and more than i deserve! I love you! Thanks for being an amazing husband and father to our little girl!


6 comments:

Jenny said...

so sweet harper!! i might have to steal your idea.:) by the way, causey is adorable. i have yet to meet that little girl in person, and i'm not happy about it!!!!!!!!!!!

mary straton said...

Harper, that is so sweet. I didn't know you had it in you. ;)

Happy Father's Day, Dr. David!

Anonymous said...

That was so SWEET! Great Idea!! I have to steal it! I am so happy for you and your family! I can't wait to see Causey, she is beautiful!

Lee Herrin said...

harper, that is the sweetest thing ever!!!! causey is so big! we have GOT TO MEET HER!!! Miss you! Oh, and I started a blog. I'm out for summer, and i get bored during the day!!!!

christina polk said...

Harper..she is so adorable. I hear Mrs. Alan talk about her all the time. David looks like a natural with her!
Christina Wilson Polk

The Mom said...

Hey Harper-
Saw you had posted on my blog...thought I would return the favor. By the way, Mary Wright's swim suits and matching hats are from Talbot Kids. Causey sure is cute. I thought it was hilarious your dog likes the float as mine prefers the noodle. Can't wait to see more pics of Causey. Y'all take care.