Saturday, August 11, 2007

Forgive me, I have a five month old!

This is her "help my mother is crazy look!"
Ok, for all you new moms out there this story should make you feel better about yourself!


Causey and I went to meet Elizabeth and Lauren Saturday morning for breakfast! I was so proud of myself cause we were out and about and she was doing so well in the restaurant! It was time to go and i was looking around for my keys! Couldn't find them anywhere! So I thought great, I left them in the backseat when i was getting her out of the car, so that meant the car had been sitting unlocked for a good 45mins! Ummm.........no! I had left the car RUNNING!!

Yes, on a side street of Cooper Ave! Not the safest of midtown locations!


So anyway, at least it wasn't stolen! Yep I am starting to worry about myself! Last week it took three tries to finally make it to the OBGYN appointment cause i kept going on the wrong day! I need help!

7 comments:

Michael and Crissie said...

I completely understand! I couldn't remember my own phone number the other day. We had babies and lost our minds!

The Ueltschey's said...

Talk to Natalie :) She did the same thing a few months ago. I think that is hysterical though. I am praying that I don't leave Anderson in the car one day. I TOTALLY see how you could forget to turn the car off...especially in this heat. Glad that it didn't get stolen!

The Segrest Family said...

that is hilarious... but can happen so easily!!! i feel your pain...i have not gotten my 'pregnancy brain' back from when i was pregnant with camp, now it is worse since i am pregnant again! sometimes, i have a hard time making words!!!! it's like i have amnesia and have forgotten how to talk =)

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

I can't believe Causey is over 5 months old! WOW! She is so precious! Don't worry, I am losing my mind too:)

Brandon said...

harper this is cracking me up...and I didnt even remember doing that, thanks for reminding me Rebecca...great to see yall the other day!

Andy, Katie, and Leighton said...

I am so glad I am not the only one who lost my brain when I had my baby!

The Cross Family said...

i used to do that in high school...lock my keys in the car with the car running..Ha! you are so funny and we wish you were her so you could be a part of the residents and fellows alliance! i know you miss the apartment!