Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I am always thankful each Valentine's Day for David, you have no idea what the poor boy goes through, dealing with me! Here are some fun facts David has pointed out recently that i believe makes him love me all the more!!
1. I have to cross my toes each night before i go to sleep, and they stay crossed until i actually go to sleep
2. I sleep on my stomach and nothing can touch my arm. This results in many "your touching my arm........."
3. I have no delayed gratification. None, what so ever! (Granted 10 years of schooling on David's part, post college is getting the lession through, loud and clear!
4. I am so ADD, this drives David insane!! I just go from one thing to the next at warp speed!
5. I need a lot of "alone" time, which makes David call me a cat. He would prefer to sit in the same chair as me, and i would like nothing more than to get in bed at 6pm and be left alone!
6. I am obsessed with my family and would happily make the trip to Jackson every weekend, if i could!
7. I am kinda psycho about wanting another baby and ask almost everyday if we can. (he has threatened to have TLC taken off our cable package, if i dont stop watching a Baby Story!
8. One time i threw a pumkin (small one) at his head in a fight! He ducked!
9. I dont turn his shirts right side out when i fold them. (if you took them off properly this wouldnt be an issue)
10. And i cant listen to him talk on the phone to nurses while giving orders, cause i laugh too hard. (Its just hard for me to believe, he is someones doctor!)
So with all that said, I love my husband and can not picture my life with out him in it. He is the one i want with me through it all! Half way there, Dr. Jones! Happy Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

The Segrest Family said...

i LOVE all of the new posts and pictures! she is such a pretty little girl and growing up too fast!