Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sunday morning




I know they aren't real fun, but here are some new pictures of my 2 year old, waiting on Tweetie to get ready so we can go to "school"!!
Some new things she likes to do:
throw herself on the floor and scream and cry
not take her naps
spit
swim in the bath tub
count to ten (but only if she feels like it, don't ask her to do it on command)
list the events of the day (bath, Y, lunch, nap, park)
clean things (sometimes with whatever she has spit out of her mouth)
Nilla wafers with peanut butter, even for breakfast
cook in her kitchen
sing (Old MacDonald, Twinkle Twinkle, I had a little Turtle)
Read (but only with papa and tweetie, not so much with me)
Play outside on her "plane"
Tell me what she would like to "take" with her when we go somewhere
Did i mention throw herself on the floor and scream.....

No comments: