Sunday, June 17, 2007

Finally!







It took forever but she finally did it! My child would not i repeat not push up! She just started "playing" on her stomach two weeks ago, she would scream bloody murder if you put her on her stomach! Then today she just decided to start looking at the world from a different angle! For the last two weeks when i put her down on her stomach she would just look at me like "what, what do you want me to do you weird-o? Is it time to eat yet, what about now........ok now, this sucks, pick me up! I want to eat!! Has it been three hours yet? Fine I'll just cry till you pick me up!" We are soo proud of our little chunk!

2 comments:

Michael and Crissie said...

She is getting so big. Taylor acts that way on his stomach, too. Like, "what do you expect me to do here?" She is precious!

Anonymous said...

I have not been a very good blogger in a while! You and the whole fam look great! I am so impressed with David and the vacation! You deserved it! Your beautiful baby is growing up so fast! Can't wait to see her in real life! Houston will be here before I know it! Thanks for all the great pictures!