Friday, June 15, 2007

I have to brag on my husband! We just got back from the beach, when we got there he said this was my vacation! What ever i want to do, when i wanted to do it, the whole nine yards! Causey wasnt a big fan of the beach, so David would sit up in the room with her while i laid on the beach! I got to pick the restaurants, go shopping, what ever my little heart desired! We went to the outlet mall and David sat in the dressing room with Causey saying "Cute, Very Cute" to everything i tried on and then bought it all!! Now thats a great husband!
We had a great time, just the three of us! Dont get me wrong, we will definitely take a babysitter next year...................but it was all i hoped for!

4 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

all i have to say is....
JEALOUS!

im going to get chad on here to read this.....

Jenny said...

awesome....=) causey is so cute (and her daddy's not so bad either!)

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

That is awesome! What an amazing husband! I love the pictures. Causey is so precious!

Katie said...

OOOh.... I will be the babysitter!!