Friday, February 22, 2008

Fun Facts

So i am totally ripping off Brittney's idea...........she won't care! Here we go!
1) Who is your man-David Franklin Jones
2) How long have you been together-started dating Dec. 99, married Dec. 02 (can anyone say child bride)
3) How long did y'all date-3 years??
3) How old is your man-27 years old
4) Who eats more- David eats more at one sitting, but i can defiantly hold my own by eating ALL day!! This drives David insane because an hour after we eat I am hungry again!!
5) Who is taller- David, but I'm not sure by how much!
6) Who sings better- Poor Causey neither of us can, but I was at least in Honor Choir at First Pres. (its a claim to fame!)
7) Who is smarter- Well, well........I'm going with David, he is after all a "doctor" BUT, the boy has little to no common sense and can not walk and chew gum to save his life! Luckily they will, one day pay him for his brain and not his gum chewing ability!!
8) Whose temper is worse- MINE, the pumpkin throwing of 2002 needs no explanation!
9) Who does the laundry- me, all day, every day
10) Who takes out the trash- 50/50 for sure
11) Who sleeps on the right side of the bed-David, that way the killer will get him first! A lot of thought went into this
12) Who pays the bills- David!! There is a lot of juggling going on
13) Who is better with the computer- David again, i didn't have email till Causey was born
14) Who cuts the grass- Uuumm, David, i don't even know where the lawn mower is
15) Who cooks dinner- Me, each and every night, except for frozen pizza night, David puts his own pizza in the oven
16) Who drives-David (unless he pulls the "I have to read" crap) What else are men good for?
17) Who pays when you go out-David, he is the only one with any money, but we have always had one account. I think it makes you work things out and be accountable to each other
18) Who is the most stubborn- a big fat- ME
19) Who admits when they are wrong first- David, I am great with the silent treatment!!
20) Whose parents do you see most- mine, David ships us off to them when we run out of money, we see them a good bit
21) Who kissed who first- David of course, how could he resist
22) Who proposed- David
23) Who has more friends- ME, always have, always will. He might be the brains, but I'm the social one!!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

That was fun to read. I'm so glad your husband pulls the "I have to read" card too! I thought I was the only one. I'm counting down the days until that test is done with!!

Unknown said...

I loved reading your fun facts! Missed you last night. I had my other bunko group and it was on the calendar first. :( I hope to see you soon!