Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The life of Causey

Maybe is should.....be walking by now
I love the smell of........Tweetie's kitchen, there is always something going on in there
People would say that I'm too......little (like the lady at the airport that said "she's 6 months?")
When i wake up in the morning...I go outside and eat the newspaper with Papa, or read Ophthamology books with daddy
Life is...full of eating and sleeping
My past made me realize.....your timing and God's timing aren't always the same
I get annoyed when.....I want something you are eating
Parties are not a good time to.....hit Sparks on the head
Dogs are........fascinating
Tomorrow is........go to the bank day
I have a low tolerance for.......loud noises
I am totally terrified of........that thing my mom gets out once a month to get crumbs and dog hair off the floor
High school is......expensive
When i am nervous.........i put my head on my mom's shoulder
One time at a family gathering............someone (who shall remain anonymous) passed gas and i recreated the noise with my mouth and thought it was the funniest thing ever
Take my advise.......Memphis isn't all its cracked up to be
Making my bed........is a must
I'm almost always.........handing you something and then wanting it right back. And waving to airplanes that fly over my house, all day every day
I'm addicted to......blueberries
I think I will.........take a nap now, my mom is kinda a schedule Nazi

No comments: