Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tagged

So Lee, you could have warned me this weekend that you tagged me!!
Here we go, its not going to be real fun.....

5 things on my to do list for today

1)fold the clothes that are still in the dryer
2)walk
3)cook supper
4)watch Grey's from last week
5)practice walking with Causey

5 snacks i love

1)Oreo's
2)Reese's Cups
3)crack chips, better known as Cool Ranch Doritos's
4)goldfish
5)milk shakes from Chick Fillet

5 bad habits

1)not eating healthy, see above list
2)making bread my entire dinner
3)procrastination
4)that is really all i can think of, David can come up with some more...

5 jobs i have had

1)Nandy's Candy
2)North Jackson base ball fields
3)High Cotton
4)First Baptist preschool after school care in Starkville
5)mom and wife, my favorite by far

5 places i have lived

1)Starkville-until i was five
2)South Jackson-for a very brief stint
3)back to Starkville-Rice, KD house, Acadamy Village, OCC
4)married student housing, UMC-aahhh the luxury
5)Memphis

5 things i would to if i was a billionaire

1)pay my dad back for--elementary school, Prep, college, KD, 2 cars, spending money, all the diapers, formula, toys, clothes and Target items I have charged him when he wasn't looking
2)tithe
3)pay off medical school and the "Causey'' loans-and i would pay off Henry and Mandy's school loan too
4)travel
5)buy myself a "push present"

1 comment:

Lee Herrin said...

I forgot tell you! We had fun this weekend (minus the minor blip on the radar screen on Saturday).

You work on my graduation present, and I'll work on your push present. Deal?