Friday, December 21, 2007

5 YEARS.......I deserve a medal!!


I have been married for 5 years today!!
I can not imagine my life without my wonderful husband!! He hasn't chosen the easiest road to take our family down, but it is the life that i haven chosen to share with him and at least we can laugh about it!! I believe being happy in your marriage is one of the most important things your child will ever see you do, and i am thankful everyday that i found the man God created especially for me!! Marriage isn't easy even if you are in love, i cant image waking up each morning and not being more in love with the man beside me than i was the day before, it is truly a blessing!! I just enjoy being next to him and i hope that continues for the next 50 years!!
Happy Anniversary, Dr. Jones!! I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
khakidawg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.