Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Morning

Santa's Little Helper
"Before you came, I got all the freaking presents!"


Not sure what you do with this thing, but i think i like it!

"O, wow! It spins and talks!! Over stimulation!"
In response to a "comment"- If you don't like my blog, then stay off of it! If my lack of punctuation/spelling offends you, don't read it!! Its a blog, not a term paper, I write this in the small amount of spare time i have and don't really care to "proof read!"
So, to sum up, don't leave anonymous comments on my blog, criticizing my commentary on life! I do this for others to keep up with my child and i don't think i want you knowing that much about our lives! No one makes you read this, so don't! Happy Holidays!

Whoever you are, stop leaving comments on my blog! This was posted after Christmas, so it is the "holiday season", it's no longer Christmas!

10 comments:

The Ueltschey's said...

harper you are funny and i love how you added the happy holidays at the end of your blurb and if you didnt notice i have not used any punctuation just for you happy holidays to your family anderson sends a hug to causey peace :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays...NO!
Merry CHRISTmas....YES!

The Segrest Family said...

i must have missed the punctation comment...
people kill me -
and it can be a happy holiday and a merry christmas all in one!!!
you go girl!

The Trustys said...

Harper - I love your blog. I am incredibly impressed with your photography skills. Causey is precious! Check out my blog at www.trustyclan.blogspot.com. Happy Holidays!

Shelby

Unknown said...

You don't know me, I'm a blog stalker that found you on a link from a friend's site. I work all the time behind a computer and come and visit all the babies when the stress starts to get to me. It hurts my heart that someone would make a mean comment on your blog because honestly, Causey is precious and your blog brightens my day!

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

Causey is absolutely adorable... I LOVE the first picture of her with her santa hat on!! i love to check up on you and your family so keep it coming!!!

Garrett and Cooper Ogg said...

Get 'em Harper! I love it. Love seeing the pics of Causey. Hope you got to see David a little during the holidays! Happy Holidays! Cooper

Unknown said...

I am so glad you addressed the spelling situation. I am constantly scolded for my spelling on the blog. GET OVER IT! I mean, am I being graded? Pa-lease.

So thanks.

Causey is the cutest thing.

Anonymous said...

harper, causey is one of the prettiest babies i have ever laid eyes on. thank you for posting so many pics of her with the great captions!

khakidawg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.