Wednesday, March 5, 2008

1 year check up

We just got back from the doctor! She weighs-19.3 and is 28" long! (still in the bottom 10%)
She said Causey is a little behind in gross motor skills (you think?) but a little above in fine motor and social skills!! David said that sounds like him, can't shoot a basket, but loves to cut open an eyelid!! (gross)
I am kinda nervous about giving up the bottle! Feeding her 3 meals a day, plus snacks seems a bit overwhelming! I am fine with the formula (especially since my parents buy most of it) all this food.......................i just don't know!!
There is no way she will drink 24oz. of whole milk out of a sippy cup!!
I am having huge issues with her growing up.............you know what that means! Time for another one!! (Just kidding!! I wish!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
helen said...

Gosh Harper she is so freaking CUTE!!!! I can't believe she 1!! I love all the birthday pictures!!

mary straton said...

what a doll face. I want to squeeze that little punkin!